When it comes to fitness, the scale doesn’t tell you the whole story. Your body is made up of muscle, fat, and water. So, losing weight is not the same as losing fat. Likewise, gaining weight may not be fat. Our InBody Body Composition Report provides extensive data relevant to body composition that can be used to efficiently lose fat, dial in your nutrition, identify muscle deficiencies, and more.
Through the use of multiple frequency, bio-electrical impedance analysis, the InBody allows for accurate and non-invasive body composition testing in less than 30 seconds. InBody offers more accurate results than other “gold standard” methods of body composition analysis at a fraction of the time and invasion of personal space. This quick, easy and precise analysis will provide an objective starting point to track your progress as you start, or continue, on your quest to better health and fitness.
BEFORE YOU TEST!
Here are some important guidelines users should or should not do before a test:
- Use the bathroom
- Maintain the same testing conditions as your first test
- Use an InBody tissue to wipe down electrodes
- Avoid eating or wait two hours after a meal
Avoid testing if before the test, you:
- Exercised strenuously
- Used a sauna, steam room, or bath
- Consumed diuretics such as caffeine, alcohol, and medication
- Have a fever, cold, or chill